Studies show that insomnia is often associated with menopause, as well as the start of menses. Sleep for the beautiful half of humanity is not only a necessity but also a kind of barometer of harmony. The fact that chronic sleep deprivation affects the metabolism.Thus, in the course of the experiment revealed that women, who rested five or fewer hours, gain weight 15 kg to 32% more often than others. The reason - a disequilibrium between the two hormones: leptin, the signal is about satisfying hunger, and ghrelin, which stimulates the appetite. As a result of inconsistencies lead to excessive food consumption. 40% of the fairer sex complain of sleep problems.
healthy life tips
7:22 AM
health advice

Posted in
1 Response to "Dream - A harmony of the barometer - life psychology"
Thank you for an additional fantastic blog.Where else could I get this type of information composed in this kind of an incite total way? I’ve a project that I am just now doing work on, and i’m sure this will aid me a lot..and I’ve been looking for this kind of material since from couple of days….Thanks!!!!!
Issaquah Chiropractor
Post a Comment